Get customers booking more often, faster.
A single API for enterprise hair and beauty businesses to aggregate data and retail bookings with smarter frontend tools. Powered by Flossie is not a market place, nor trying to be salon software, instead simply exists to modernise legacy software by reducing booking abandonment and increasing revenue.
One powerful API that connects and modernises legacy booking software.
- Upwards of 70% of hair and beauty bookings now come through from websites.
- Hundreds of different salon calendar software systems exist in the industry, some better than others. Almost universally they do not offer APIs.
- These systems are incapable of providing modern tools for a modern customer.
- A typical online booking process can take up to 20-minutes and 34-clicks to complete.
- Powered by Flossie fixes the legacy technology challenge by providing a single API to extend the capabilities of the existing calendar software with tools that resonate with todays consumer (super fast online bookings, ecommerce, social selling, re-marketing).
Hair and beauty services are the last bastion of mega growth in e-commerce.
Powered by Flossie offers a new digital standard for the customer experience of booking services and we do this by providing our own proven “front-end tools” that make booking an appointment more like buying a dress; that is, within 30 seconds.
Grow your business
- Native apps (iOS and Android), mobile and website bookings
- Instant booking, under 30-seconds, 4-clicks
- Simply package services together (Colour, Cut & Toner)
- Easy-to-add pricing and promotional rules
- Know what customers engaged and retarget them on your social channels
- Sell services directly from social media
Reduce no-shows and cancellations
- Up to 50% of customers will no-show if no payment is received in advance
- Add a simple variety of pay-in-advance solutions
- Reward customers for paying upfront
- Customers enjoy a faster checkout (every time)
- Product up-sell - by paying in advance it’s proven customers are more likely to buy extra in salon
- Utilise loyalty for enabling payment of services
Plug and play, data aggregator solution
- Mitigate fragmentation with aggregated data from across the entire salon network
- Confirmed bookings show instantly in existing calendar software
- Simple dashboard with data that’s actually usable telling you inventory to promote
- Realtime business performance with powerful customer insights and predictive analytics
- Choose to add one or more services to an order
- No limitation on adding multiple services across different dates, stylists and locations
- Select how you want to pay for more than one service
- Track cart abandonment with follow-up re-marketing
Retail your hair and beauty services everywhere.
We operate with some of the largest hair and beauty businesses to effectively ‘ecommerce’ a service online. Partners utilise Powered by Flossie to remove data fragmentation across their network and solve key direct-to-consumer challenges. Our software is available to you, via your preferred product partner.
Providing product companies with branded campaign tools, to drive bookings for a fragmented distribution network.
Front-end software solution that plugs into the existing calendar management software for faster booking conversions and revenue growth.
(New Zealand and Australia)
Multi-category hair and beauty marketplace to reduce no-shows and cancellations.
As a customer yourself, we’re sure you’ll relate to having expectations of what is good and what is totally unacceptable and what your expectations are for when you buy or book things online. The companies that are doing a really great job — like Deliveroo, Amazon, Far-Fetch — have efficient, flexible and most importantly intuitive systems for the customer, which teaches us, every single time we use them, what to expect from everyone else.
Technology in the hair and beauty industry hasn’t evolved and adapted to how the modern consumer (that’s you or me) buys today. The downside is that the incredible customer experience created in-salon isn’t present when an appointment is booked online. Booking systems are hard to use, not intuitive and customers aren’t feeling like their time is valued.
Every salon owner wants more “bums on seats” and upwards of 70% of bookings are now made online. Yet there’s frustration and fragmentation with the existing system. Franchises struggle with systems not talking to each other. The simplest things like understanding “booking abandonment” or setting dynamic pricing rules aren’t possible. This is causing a huge amount of revenue leakage for most businesses and it is invisible.
We’re passionate about building the next generation of hair and beauty software. We’ve always believed that we could create a better customer funnel for service businesses that start with online booking and continue after they’ve left the salon.
That’s experience we all want and it’s something we all deserve.